Aligning Training With Business Objectives
A well-planned learning strategy is the key to the success of your LMS.
It is a major challenge to stay ahead in our ever-changing, complex business landscape. Regulations are constantly introduced or changed and often differ across jurisdictions. Products and services get pushed to market at breakneck speeds. Competitive pressures force evolving pricing, packaging, and customer service offerings.
Technological advances have changed the way we learn. Training needs to be fast, convenient and effective. In this complex business environment, it is a struggle to find the best use of finite training resources. eLogic Learning will help you create a Learning Strategy that drives your training to new levels of success.
Learning Strategy Services
- LMS Report Development
- LMS Application Training
- Authoring Tool Training
Learning Strategy Development
- ROI Analysis - Prove the return on your organization’s investment in training
- Interim Chief Learning Officer Expertise - Expert consultation and management from seasoned learning professionals
- Review of Grants - Or other available funding sources that can offset training expenses
- Implementation Plan - Focused on right activities that drive the greatest benefit
- Developmental Gaps Analysis - Find potential areas of improvement and skill development by department or for the whole organization
- Existing Programs Analysis - Summary, costs and gaps to stated objectives
Content Creation Strategy
- Blended Learning Strategy - Moving specific training components from the classroom to online and saving costs
- eLearning Content Strategy - Identifying the areas where your organization should buy versus build courses
- Compliance Analysis - Finding areas where you are at risk or do not have appropriate visibility to your compliance level
- Compliance Program Development - Using off-the-shelf content where applicable or developing a custom program if needed
- Selection of SCORM Tools - Considering mobile needs, staff skillset, subject matter, etc.
- Evaluation and Analysis - How to take your training online and how eLearning/mLearning can benefit your organization
READY TO CREATE A WINNING E-LEARNING STRATEGY?
Contact us today to discuss your learning needs and objectives. We will work to create a custom solution that works for you.