eLogic Learning (eLogic) will be exhibiting at the upcoming ATD 2017 International Conference and Exposition taking place in Atlanta, Ga. from May 22-24. The company is happy to be returning to ATD and is excited to meet attendees and show off its latest enhancement releases.
eLogic employs an agile development process for its eSSential learning management system (LMS), adding new functionality and user experience enhancements every 2-3 weeks. Many of these enhancements are based off of client feedback in addition to evolving industry trends and technology.
eLogic will showcase a number of these newly released LMS feature enhancements at ATD 2017, including:
- Citrix GoTo™ Product Integrations – The system now supports automated integrations with Citrix GoToTraining™, GoToWebinar™ and GoToMeeting™. Clients now have the option to choose between both WebEx and Citrix™ webinar services when setting up a virtual room in the LMS.
- Integrated Help Videos – Throughout the LMS, eLogic has incorporated new help videos that demo how to complete a variety of tasks and are launched right from within the application. These topics cover areas such as editing transcripts, user attribute fields, survey management, and much more.
- Payment Gateways and Accounts Specific by Theme – Payment gateway options and providers (Authorize.net, PayfloPro, FirstData, etc.) can now be defined at the Theme Management level allowing for funds to be deposited into different gateways based on theme assignment as opposed to one overarching gateway.
- Community Management – This is an enhancement clients have been asking for and eLogic is happy to provide it to them. Community Management allows clients to build forums within the LMS where users of similar interest can share ideas in a social learning environment.
- Site Specific Hierarchies – For multi-site clients, new functionality allows for both organizational and geographical hierarchies to be site specific bringing additional segmentation capabilities and increased multi-site security.
To hear more about these and other enhancements, along with the eSSential LMS, attendees can add eLogic to their conference planner using the conference planning tool on ATD’s website. Visit eLogic’s exhibitor page here.