Join eLogic Learning at ATD 2015
We’re excited to be joining over 400 exhibitors and 10,500 learning professionals at ATD 2015! If you’re attending the conference, we invite you to visit our booth.
When: May 17 – 20, 2015
Where: Orange County Convention Center – Orlando, Florida
- If you’re interested in attending the expo instead of the full ATD conference, you can sign up for a free Expo Only Pass. Enter invitation code 1100.
- Be sure to enter our drawing to win a Kindle Fire at the show!
See What’s New
We’ll be showcasing a number of new LMS feature enhancements at the conference. Learn more when you visit our booth. Here are a few highlights of our recently released features:
- Contest Management – LMS clients can now set up contests and encourage learners to compete and earn points when they successfully complete learning-related activity.
- Badges – Clients can now create badges and associate them with any training or contest they want. This new feature is part of the growing social learning capabilities of our LMS.
- Learning Console – This is a new page that acts as the user’s launch pad to the LMS. Drag and drop tiles with different LMS modules allow users to get an overall view of their learning activity, or dive in for a deeper look.
- CEU Credit Management – A new tab for tracking continuing education credits has been created in the learner transcript. This enhancement signifies another step to introduce Complex CEU functionality in our LMS.
ATD 2015 is also the perfect place to find out about our newly launched special LMS offers. Ask us how you can reduce your LMS costs by 30% by switching to our LMS in 2015, and how you can get access to premium eLearning content with eSSential + PLUS.
Plan Your Conference
With so many opportunities for networking, informative sessions and exciting key note presentations, it can be overwhelming to try to take advantage of all this conference has to offer. Luckily, ATD has put together a number of helpful resources to help get you organized and ready for your trip. Here’s a few of our favorites:
Map Your Show – Create an account and make your full conference plan before you get to Orlando, and you’re sure to be ahead of the game. You can also add us to your planner from our exhibitor page.
Conference Daily – A great source for “the latest news, updates, and session coverage.”
Orlando Eats – Get restaurant recommendations for your trip hand-picked by the ATD staff.
Schedule at a Glance – A one page view of all the conference and expo happenings so you’ll know where you need to be when.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!
Ready to learn more about the eSSential LMS?