We currently have no upcoming webinars planned, but keep checking back!
LMS Implementation: What Every Buyer Must Know
Best Practices for Managing Complex Continuing Education
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Shopping for a learning management system (or even just thinking about it) can be confusing or overwhelming with over 700 vendors to choose from and prices ranging from free to $75,000 or more.
In this webinar, John Leh, CEO & Lead Analyst of Talented Learning, and Bill Snowdon, CTO of eLogic Learning, discuss what successful learning organizations should know about LMS implementation in 2016, including:
- Pricing for key LMS implementation levels
- What to expect from each level of implementation
- Why implementation fees vary so dramatically
- The perils of investing too much or too little
- How to select the best vendor for your unique implementation needs
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
While certain compliance standards extend to all organizations – Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), etc. – evolving continuing education (CE) requirements present unique challenges to the financial, legal, and healthcare industries.
Unfortunately, many of the available tools cannot handle complex CE reporting scenarios, causing frustration for training & HR managers forced to perform the work manually.
In this informative session, John Leh, CEO & Lead Analyst of Talented Learning and Bill Snowdon, CTO of eLogic Learning discuss continuing education market and tips to manage rapidly changing and complex CE requirements with advancements in technology.
eSSential LMS Training Webinars
The eSSential LMS Training Webinars are 30-minute sessions that cover a specific function of our learning management system.
- An overview of the new look and feel for students and admins
- How to use new branding features
- New and improved admin options
- How to representing complex data in an easy-to-read fashion with a Pivot Report
- Tips to take the mystery out of data source joins with the eSSential LMS Ad Hoc Report Engine
- Which content managed areas are available to add branding, images, media, resources and instructions
- Design view vs. HTML view
- How to create a Content Page
- Tips for using the Content Editor
- How User Groups can be used in the LMS to gain efficiencies
- Tips for best maintaing User Groups
- How to create an Email Campaign and your Email Content
- Email Campaign demonstration
- How to set up security roles
- How to add roles to LMS Users
- What is a Unit Manager?
- How to create and edit Certificates of Completions
- Regular resolution vs. high resolution certificates – Which should I use?
- Using the Content Editor
- How to apply your Certificates of Completions