An LMS Configured to Meet Your Needs
With over a decade of experience, eLogic has developed an LMS implementation methodology which delivers a collaborative approach to designing your system while also ensuring the project is delivered on-time and on-budget.
No one knows your organization’s culture and training requirements better than you. That is why deploying your LMS is a collaborative effort between your organization and ours. It’s the only way to ensure an effective system that works in your environment and promotes your values.
Vendor Comparison: LMS Implementation
As you search for an LMS, it's important to find a system with the features and functionality your organization needs. However, your evaluation shouldn't stop there. Each vendor will have their own approach to implementation varying not only in price, but in the amount of resources and technical support required by both parties. To help you evaluate these offerings, we've compiled data on the most common implementation models offered by LMS providers. To learn more, download the Vendor Comparison - LMS Implementation Datasheet.
Our Implementation Process
Our implementation process is designed to minimize the impact on your organization, focusing on knowledge transfer from day one. The result is the highest level of client satisfaction in the industry.
Project Completion in Six Weeks or Less
eLogic Learning is ready to move as fast as your organization needs. We’re here to serve your needs, not put your team on a clock.
- We can have a production site deployed in less than a week from kickoff for our motivated clients
- Typical project timeframe is closer to six weeks between project kickoff and final production delivery
- The timeline and project plan is jointly developed with your core team to ensure the implementation process will not interfere with your day-to-day operations
We’ll Facilitate the Implementation Process For You
- Your dedicated Project Manager guides you through the entire implementation and provides a roadmap with reportable milestones
- We conduct a kickoff meeting with your team to outline the process and review the critical success factors for the implementation
- Once the project is underway, we will have weekly meetings where we discuss overall project status, key design decisions, upcoming activities/responsibilities, and any questions your team might have
Your Personal LMS Blueprint
Our expert resources will walk your team through each configuration setting to ensure the best design is created for your company. The best part of it all is that anything you decide on today can be changed tomorrow. This provides you with the flexibility to adapt the LMS as your business evolves.
- The design survey document outlines the configuration options available to your organization
- Design options allow you to tailor the application to your specific business requirements
- The design survey is written in plain English and is a step by step explanation of each option available
Becoming an eSSential LMS Expert
Knowledge transfer starts “Day One” of the implementation and is incorporated into every facet of the process.
- Within a few days of the project kickoff, we will conduct an orientation webinar covering the key features of the application
- Orientation is done in a sandbox environment which is your dedicated “proving ground” to review and test system functionality throughout the implementation process
We continue to cover key system functionality especially focusing on the flexibility of the organizational and geographical hierarchies during our weekly meetings. The training process reaches its apex during our two day administrative training session.
- This session is typically held at our corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida and provides a dedicated environment where your team is one-on-one with the eLogic instructional team
Our goal with this knowledge transfer approach to the implementation is to make your go-live date an afterthought. Your team will be confident in their expertise of the system and will be able to concentrate on driving your business model objectives.
Migrating to Your New LMS
The eSSential LMS has a robust set of web services and data load programs to allow for seamless transmission of data to and from the LMS.
- This data includes end-user accounts, transcript information, certifications, organizational hierarchies, geographical hierarchies, instructor led facilities, and rooms
- These interfaces can support your initial data conversion from a legacy LMS system as well as on-going feeds from any external system (HRIS, Payroll, ERP, CRM, Portal, etc.)
The conversion and integration phase of the project runs parallel to the business design phase. Our team works side by side with your IT resources.
- We review the available interfaces with your team to determine which are appropriate for your business needs
- Once the scope has been finalized, we provide guidance as your IT resources build the extract program(s)
Our testing approach ensures the data transfer is consistent and correct before you start to load to the production application
- We work with your team to test the file logic by running sample imports into your staging environment
- Our experience with guiding clients through this process makes this transition process easy
Final Review and LMS Implementation
Once the two day administration training is completed, we enter the final phase of the LMS implementation process.
- During the transition phase, your team will conduct their user acceptance testing
- Acceptance testing gives your team time to review the fully configured stage environment to ensure it has been set up correctly and that any data conversions performed or third party data feeds are working as designed
- This final “dress rehearsal” also validates that the knowledge transfer process is complete and that the team is ready to manage the system
Once your team has signed off on the User Acceptance Test, we create the production environment. We then work with your IT team to run the final production data conversions and enable your on-going data feeds.
After a quick eLogic quality assurance review that everything is operating normally, we turn over the environment to your team and you can begin to use the system.