Easily Customize the Look & Feel of Your LMS
The eSSential LMS has been designed from the ground up to provide an intuitive experience for end users. The goal is to create an environment that is familiar to the end user.
Branding Key Features
The eSSential LMS gives clients five main areas to control the look and feel of the application. All five are prominent throughout the end user’s experience in the system.
Change these elements at any time if your branding standards change.
Create Multiple Themes & Let Users Choose Their Own
- With Theme Management, you can create unlimited LMS themes (color schemes, header images, menus, etc.)
- Allows administrators to brand the user experience based on the group, organization, or role the user belongs to
- Administrators can also allow users to choose their own theme
Manage Your Content
- Each end user facing page in the application has a dynamic area referred to as the content managed area
- The content managed area can grow as much as needed or shrink to nothing based on the size of the content
- Control the content managed area on each page with an easy-to-use web editor
- The editor allows for images, videos, files, text, tables, etc.
- Drive your own messaging and branding with 100% control over content managed areas
Create Your Own Header Image
- The header image is always present on every page in the application
- The image stretches the entire width of the page with no restrictions placed by eLogic on how it is designed
Create Custom Notifications
- Control the messaging and branding of all notifications sent from the LMS
- Use the powerful notification tool to create as many notification templates as you need
- Assign the templates to different curriculum
- Include logos and other images within the templates to support branding
Personalize Completion Certificates
- Control the formatting and design of the Certificates of Completion
- Create an unlimited amount of certificates
- Display certificates to end users in the transcript when they complete a curriculum record
- Assign certificates on a curriculum record by curriculum record basis
- Decide the type of certificate presented to the end users and how it is presented via the LMS
- Tailor the look of the application to blend with corporate branding standards and other key systems
- Extend consistent LMS branding to customers or vendor partners (Extended Enterprise model)
- Reduce support and speed the LMS adoption curve