Universal Transcript of Training History
With the "My Transcript" feature, eSSential LMS users have a consolidated view of their complete training history.
LMS Transcript Key Features
Sortable Transcript Reports
- Filter transcript grid by curriculum type (ILT, Courses, Learning Paths, Library Items, or External training)
- Easily re-sort the grid to view by status, score, curriculum name, or completion date
Export Transcripts & Certifications
- Export transcripts to Excel, Word or PDF
- End-users can launch a certificate of completion to provide a single page proof of mastery
- Certificates of completion can be tailored to an organization's or curriculum's particular requirements
- Turn certificates on or off depending on curriculum
Track External Training
- End-users can self-report external training earned outside of the LMS
Make Edits as Needed
- If anything on a user’s transcript needs editing, select admins (based on your security rules) will have the ability to edit transcripts
- Any aspect of the transcript record can be edited, including: Status, Score, Completion Date, Due Date, etc.
- Full edit history is tracked, including: Who performed the edit, when it was performed, what the old value was and what the new value is, etc.
- Users can see all training they have taken both from within the LMS as well as external training
- The My Transcript page also provides users with 24/7 access to certifications or licenses that they hold
- Transcripts can be edited any time, and all changes are recorded and stored so no data is lost