Key Performance Metrics, At Your Fingertips
The "My Dashboard" page displays important information about the end user’s training opportunities.
End User Dashboard Key Features
- Users see a summary of the user’s year-to-date training progress and compares the user’s progress to that of their peers
- Users who are behind their peers in training will hopefully feel encouraged to take better advantage of the opportunities available
Learning Path Progress
- The dashboard provides a graphical display of a user’s progress in Learning Paths or Competencies
- The color-coded arrow indicates the percentage of the path completed compared to in progress and not started
- The dashboard shows a traffic light display of any required curriculum with a due date or expiration date
- The traffic light is green if the user has more than 30 days to complete or renew
- The traffic light is yellow if the user is within 30 days of the due date
- The traffic light is red if the user missed the compliance deadline
- Available curriculum opportunities for the user can be highlighted in the dashboard
- The highlighted training opportunity prompts the user to learn more
- Users can register for training right from the featured section without going through any extra search processes
- The page is divided into quadrants to display information in a quick glance.
- Learners have a clear visual of available training that will advance their professional development, driving increased participation.