Take a Tour of the eSSential LMS
Named a Top 5 NextGen LMS by E-Learning 24/7 out of over 645 learning management systems.
Modern User Interface (UI).
Displays seamlessly on any device (smartphone, tablet, desktop).
All the robust functionality & ease of use of past versions of our LMS (reporting, compliance management, eCommerce, etc.).
Make the LMS Your Own
Configure the look and feel of the LMS to reflect your corporate branding.
Create a unique LMS portal for each audience (customers, employees, partners, etc.) that you control from one location.
Customize course descriptions and images.
Design branded templates (email, certificates, etc.) to promote training.
POWERFUL REPORTING ENGINE
Get the full picture of your training’s performance across your entire enterprise.
Wide range of standard reports & ad-hoc reporting for creating custom reports.
Automatically send reports to any individual or group.
See key data at-a-glance with reporting dashboards (active licenses, most popular courses, compliance deadlines, user activity and more).
Robust Administrative Functionality
Flexible Organizational & Geographical Hierarchy.
Organize users by affinity grouping, department or location for reporting, workflow routing, security, quick registration and more.
Unlimited custom fields can be added to a user’s profile and standard fields can be turned on or off.
Define level of access for each site and manage from a single site with role-based permissions (Multi-Site Functionality).
STREAMLINED LEARNING MANAGEMENT
Assign, deliver and track any eLearning content.
SCORM certified, AICC & xAPI partner.
Upload new versions and track historical versions of courses.
Set pre-requisites, hours for completion (continuing education credits), pre and post-assessments, and much more.
Outline learning goals or competencies and attach them to content such as courses, library items, checklists and more.
Learner-Centered User Experience
Learners can choose the skin/theme they like best and customize their dashboard (Learning Console) with drag-and-drop tiles.
Automated bookmarking allows learners to resume courses where they left off.
Single Sign-On (SSO) allows learners to access the LMS securely without another password to remember.
Learners can pick their language (45+ languages supported).
Social & Gamification
- Contests & leaderboards encourage friendly competition among learners
- Tie contests to prizes to incentivize learners (and make training more fun)
- Badges can be earned and displayed in learners profiles
- Create Compliance Paths, set deadlines and make training recurring if needed
- Use eSignatures to validate training and meet regulations
- Audit-ready compliance reports make any training audit a breeze
Surveys, Ratings & Reviews
- Enable reviews so learners can help promote your most popular content
- Send surveys to show you value learners' feedback, or for pre/ post-assessments
- Make informed decisions about future training based on real feedback and detailed survey reports
Complex Continuing Ed
- Complex multi-level CEU (Continuing Education Unit) tracking and management functionality
- Change credit amount, type, etc., depending on the continuing education requirement it will fulfill
- Define governing bodies/jurisdictions for training and certifications
- Auto-generate certificates when training is completed
- Design your own certificate templates
- Develop certification programs for employees, partners and customers
Notifications, Email & More
- Automate reminders for training due dates
- Send notifications via email, text or within the LMS
- Market your training with branded email campaigns
- Send data to and from the LMS to streamline workflows (HRIS, Payroll, Active Directory, CRM, Web Portal, etc.)
- Single Sign On (SSO) integrations and support (Okta, OneLogin, ADFS, Custom Token)
- Create eLearning content in the LMS with Claro Authoring Software
- Full Salesforce.com integration - coming soon!
Live & Virtual Events
- Manage all your live training from the LMS (schedule events, book rooms/facilities, track attendance, and more)
- Set up virtual training/webinars for tracking and management with the LMS
- Integrate the LMS with WebEx to automate processes
- Allow learners to view your live & virtual training calendar and sign up from the LMS
- Generate revenue with your eLearning, instructor-led training, certification programs and even physical products
- Highly secure payment gateway accepting multiple payment methods
- Easily manage catalogs, shipping, coupons/discounts, and much more
- Amazon-like recommendations for additional purchases based on buyer’s shopping history
Haven't seen enough?
For even more information and LMS screenshots, start the self-guided Feature Tour by clicking the button below.
SEE THE LMS FEATURES THAT MATTER TO YOU IN ACTION
Contact us for a personalized live demo of the eSSential LMS. We look forward to showing you how eSSential can help you meet your training goals.